Forum

What's the Balance?  

RSS

Waleayo1
21/04/2017 1:09 pm  

You know how school goes and you always have to read all the time yet at the same time, there's a need to rest else you'll be putting your mental health at risk.

I always find it hard to balance my school work and my need for rest.I'm the kind of girl who sleeps 8 hours or nothing at all but on getting to school I found it hard to balance that and my academics. 

The need to read and study in the night because I am nocturnal and still get to rest enough not to be sick was definitely a challenge. But with a lot of planning and a ready schedule that I follow strictly, I have made it.

What about you? How do you find balance?

FunbeeM liked
ReplyQuote
kipjmejia
22/05/2017 11:27 am  

Study balance a little closer, and you realize that what many of us perceive to be the ideal balance is in fact not balance at all. Unlike, say, a balanced scale, a balanced life is not symmetrical, still, or neutral. Like riding a bike, living a balanced life comes easier to you as you gain momentum. From that perspective, the myths and truths that follow can help you find a new understanding of balance -- and, finally, a way to get there yourself. Check this out for getting more info...

ReplyQuote
tellimport
24/10/2018 9:19 am  

Quality of the essay is never being decided on the length of the essay but when you write much and in the end it makes no sense at all so you just a waste

learn the trick before apply the magic like gambling need more expertise then playing cause youtube now banning all the channels
i think its already done though

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register