She is currently the National Sales Manager, African Newspapers Nig. Plc., Publishers of The Nigerian Tribune titles.
Ph. D, English, University of Ibadan (2014); MA, English, University of Ibadan (2005); Diploma, Writing International News, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa (2001); PGD, Mass Comm, University Of Lagos (1991); BA, English Studies, Obafemi Awolowo University (1988).
SUMMARY of PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma Sub-editing, Times Journalism Institute, Lagos, 1990.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, University of Lagos, 1991.
- Diploma in Writing International News, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa, 2001.
SUMMARY of ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.A (English Studies), Obafemi Awolowo Univ., Ile- Ife, Osun State, Nigeria, 1988.
- PGD (Mass Comm.), University of Lagos, 1991.
- M. A (English), University of Ibadan, 2005.
- Ph. D (Eng. Lit), University of Ibadan, 2014
SUMMARY of PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Current Affairs Officer, Lagos State Broadcasting Corporation (Radio Lagos) 1989-1990.
- Sub-editor, National Concord, 1990-1992.
- Deputy Editor, RHENT (Real Estate and Housing News Trends) Magazine, 1992-1993.
- Features Writer, Features Editor, Op-Ed Editor and later Education Editor, Nigerian Tribune, 1993- 2014.
- Manager Sales, Nigerian Tribune, 2014- to date.
SUMMARY of TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Teacher, English Language and Literaturein English, Govt Sec. Schl., Bet-Pankshin, Plateau State. 1988-1989.
- Class Teacher, Command Nursery and Prim. Schl, NASME Barracks, Makurdi, Benue State. 1993
- Lecturer, International Institute of Journalism (IIJ), Ibadan Campus, Oyo State. 2010
- Causes of Juvenile Delinquency and the Mass Media (1991)
- The South African Writer as Righter: A Literary analysis of J. M. Coetzee’s Disgrace and Zakes Mda’s The Madonna of Excelsior (2005).
- The Intersection of Magical Realities and Postcolonial Conditions in Selected Novels of Salman Rushdie and Zakes Mda (2014).
- Sharing Knowledge
Africanrubiz is a woman empowerment organization whose vision is to raise the status of the African woman by empowering her through orientation and direct enlighten, using the internet as a platform. In pursuant of this goal, Africanrubiz is rewarding female writers for participating in her vision of empowering the African woman. This we are doing through our First Campus Female Gender Writing Competition.