10 Safe Women Tips to Improve Your Self Esteem
Have you noticed that virtually all women, including those who are considered “within the standard of beauty,” always have to complain when it comes to how they feel about their appearance?
This is because, unfortunately, we have grown up in a world that encourages us to look for more and more methods to improve, as if we are always incomplete, insufficient.
With ever-widening options for beauty products, fashion accessories, and aesthetic treatments, we are not content with the image we see in the mirror because we believe that something is always missing.
Whether it’s about hair, skin, clothing, makeup, weight or social status, it’s increasingly common to find women who, despite having their unique, natural beauty, the one we all have, still do not feel happy about themselves.
If you know someone like that, or if you yourself try to fit into a physical pattern that is hard to come by naturally, an attitude that can help greatly in reducing internal charges and improving your mental health is undoubtedly inspired by what some women who have good self-esteem have to say.
1. Focus on being strong and not lean. Do not worry about the sizes of the clothes – just find the one that makes you feel good
2. Ignore the o-que-no-dress rules and wear whatever makes you feel great. It’s also a cliché, but you would always feel wonderful after working out
3. Invest more time in activities that are unrelated to your body. Create skills that show how much you are more than a body
4. Wear pink lipstick! It always makes you feel valuable.
5. Find a workout that you enjoy and go do it. You would feel better when you sweat and rocking my butt in a dance class for example.
6. Learning something new, mastering a personal challenge and overcoming fear improves self-confidence. It is related to your own worth
7. Focus on physical rather than aesthetic goals. For example, doing more stretches makes you focus on what your body can do beyond appearance
8. Love your body no matter what shape or size you are. Enjoy your plus size and slim look.
9. Contentment – You have to be happy and satisfied with every inch of your body. You can not be someone else because you are already yourself
10. Look at your daughter to decipher how beautiful you are.