Learn how to make homemade moisturizing with avocado to treat dry hair
If your hair is very dry, whether you have used too much chemicals or because they are naturally drier, you know that you need to have a more specific care routine with your hair to soften this problem.
Take very hot baths, the situation tends to get worse, because the water at higher temperature ends up removing the natural oils from the wires, leaving them more dry and without form.
So, in addition to using a set of shampoo and conditioner with pH stabilized, it is also necessary to moisturize and nourish the hair to prevent them from becoming dry, brittle and full of double ends.
Today’s tip is from youtuber Vandressa Ribeiro, owner of a beautiful curly hair. In the video, she teaches you to make a powerful home-made moisturizer of avocado to make your hair softer, stronger and shinier:
The ingredients of this mask are cheap and easy to find, and each has a specific function in the recipe.
Avocado is used to moisturize and nourish, the cream replenishes the lost oil of dry hair, the sugar gives off a sparkle and vegetable oil is a further boost in the hydration and nourishment of the yarn. Write down the quantities:
3 tablespoons avocado
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil of your choice
Now, let’s learn how to make the mask and how to apply it on your wires:
1. Beat the avocado, the cream and the sugar in the blender
2. Pour this mixture into a sieve.
3. Add one tablespoon of the vegetable oil of your choice
4. Wash hair only with shampoo
5. Apply the mixture on the wires, especially on the length and ends, glove well
6. Make a coke and let the mixture act for 30 to 60 minutes
7. Rinse very well to avoid leaving residue, otherwise the hair can become heavy
8. Pass the conditioner you normally use twice and you’re done!
Try this out today and get back to us on how you did that. Make sure you follow the steps one after the other.