How To Prevent Vulva and Vulvovaginitis
It is very common for women to complain of the onset of runny, usually caused by the candidiasis, caused by the fungus Cândida Albicans, especially in the summer, when they usually spend hours in bikinis or swimsuits of the type Lycra, wet, because of course the causes can.
But also others, but we will leave the candidiasis quietinha and we will speak now of other causes of discharge, not so much publicized, but also common, that are Vulvite and Vulvovaginite, that are nothing more than inflammation of the external part of the female genital organ (called vulva ).
Vulva and Vulvovaginitis
Vulva is the irritation of the vulva, and vulvovaginitis, vulva and vagina, which are most often caused by various microorganisms that cause the uncomfortable discharge.
And the same bacteria that cause Candidiasis, Triconomiasis and Chlamydia can develop vulvas and vulvovaginitis.
First of all, it is necessary to know that Vulvovaginitis and Vulvovaginitis are inflammations of the vulva and vagina, respectively, and are manifested through redness, swelling and burning in the genital region.
Its origin can be infectious, inflammatory, hormonal, and even by use of products that provoke allergic reactions, chemotherapeutic treatments and lack of proper intimate hygiene.
Absorbent that causes allergy is a parakeet for Vulvas and Vulvovaginitis
It is important to emphasize therefore that vulvovaginitis can also be caused by the use of allergic products such as synthetic fabric panties, softeners, colored or perfumed toilet paper, perfumed soaps, and also by the daily (bad) habit of using the showerhead as a vaginal shower .
Because they become more sensitive, many pregnant women end up developing chronic postpartum vulvites, usually triggered by chemicals such as intimate soaps, condom latex and vaginal tampons. Its low immunity facilitates the development of infections more easily.
And more mature women can also be more common victims, since the menopause also increases the predisposition to the disease, with the fall of the hormones and the consequent reduction of the natural vaginal secretion and the loss of elasticity of the vaginal tissues, thus, it is easier The region injures itself, which opens the way for infections.
Symptoms of Vulvas and Vulvovaginitis
– Inflammation of the vulva
– Vulvar purpura (intense vulva itching)
It is important to note that only the doctor can accurately analyze and diagnose vulvovaginitis and vulvovaginitis, as well as differentiate them from other sexually transmitted diseases, mainly through the type of irritation, texture and color of discharge.
Diagnosis is made, as well as in sexually transmitted diseases, through gynecological examinations and, if necessary, vulvoscopy, a procedure performed with the device called the colposcope, which extends up to 40 times the region, allowing a detailed analysis of the vulva.
Then, soon after the result, it is possible to begin treatment, during the time established by the gynecologist, avoiding a possible new infection.
Avoid the following daily habits:
How to prevent vulvovaginitis and vulvovaginitis
– Use of underwear made from synthetic fabrics
– Perfumed soap with high PH
– Sex without a condom
– Vaginal shower
– Use of tight clothing in the genital area
– Use of daily absorbents.
Recommendations for avoiding vulvovaginitis and vulvovaginitis
– When you notice the first symptoms, do not delay to consult your doctor.
– Self-medication is never a good idea, quite the contrary, it can be very dangerous, it is not because a friend used such a cream that the same will be for you, any treatment should be indicated by a doctor.
– However, if after the creams or any other treatment suggested by your doctor does not work, talk to him, because the recurrence of vaginal infections such as vulva and vulvovaginitis originates in a possible imbalance of the vaginal flora caused by several reasons: Immunity, allergies, stress, use of synthetic fabric panties and very tight clothes that do not allow breathing of the skin, lack of proper hygiene and unprotected sex, after a conversation can be analyzed which factor may be contributing to the return of the problem.