So many of us are focused on what we put in our bodies but neglect what we put on them. What we put on our skin is ultimately absorbed into our bloodstream so you want to make sure to use the safest and cleanest ingredients as possible.
You don’t need to have five or ten products in order to have a good skincare regimen or to take care of your skin. As long as you use natural products when it comes to your skin and take care of it, you will see results.
When it comes to the ingredients you look out for and the skincare routine you develop, it’s best to keep it simple. When your skin looks better, you will feel more confident without wearing makeup and if you decide to wear makeup, it will look even better on well treated skin.
So, I know we all want perfect glowing skin. You know, the kind that comes from having great genes. Well, It’s not that hard to accomplish because all you need is in your kitchen at this very moment. Nothing makes you feel as confident as having glowing and radiant skin. Great skin makes you look younger and feel healthier no matter your age or physical condition.
Some may ask, can you use natural and organic products and get a great looking glow? Of course! With these five DIY tips, glowing skin will never be far from you.
Plus, it gives you the opportunity for some serious pampering. A little TLC never hurt anyone, right?
*It is important to patch test new beauty treatments prior to full use to prevent allergic reactions – Click HERE to find out how. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not proceed with the beauty treatment
Yogurt and Oatmeal Face Mask
Now, this mask is the business! It gets rid of acne scars, hyper pigmentation, etc. This is one of my prized treatments because it packs quite a punch.
• Mix one tablespoon each of yogurt, oatmeal and salad dressing or mayonnaise.
• Then add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it.
• Apply the mixture on your face and neck.
• Rinse it off after 20 minutes.
Apply this mask thrice a week to get good results.
Green Papaya/Pawpaw Mask
Papaya contains an enzyme called papain which is a natural skin exfoliator. It is very effective in getting rid of acne scars and dark spots.
• Mash unripe papaya.
• Add a tablespoon of sea salt (optional)
• Using a circular motion, apply on the affected areas.
• Leave for 20 minutes.
• Rinse it off with cool water.
ACV and Lemon Juice
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) promotes a smooth and supple skin by getting rid of dirt and oil from the skin. It also removes the dead skin cells. Lemon also exfoliates and lightens dark spots on the skin.
• Add a quarter of a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
• Apply on your face with a cotton ball.
• Wash it off after 15 minutes.
• Mash 4 strawberries.
• Add half a teaspoon each of olive oil and coconut oil.
• Mix to make a paste.
• Apply the paste to your face and wash it off after 20 minutes.
• Make a thick paste by mixing tomato juice with some turmeric powder.
• Apply on face. Leave on for 20 minutes.
• Wash off with lukewarm water.
This is one of the best facial masks for those who need to see some effective and instant results.
Nothing makes you feel as confident as having glowing and radiant skin. Great skin makes you look younger and feel healthier no matter your age or physical condition. So, go ahead, make your skin glow. You deserve to look and feel fabulous… you’re worth it!