Forum

[Sticky] Will you marry a guy with a female best friend?  

RSS

Waleayo1
17/02/2017 6:43 pm  
  1. I feel like this is a very sensitive and delicate issue because some people don't see it that way . I think that the whole idea of marriage is to spend your time,energy and affection on one person and giving another person that 'best friend' post is counterproductive. I feel like this is a very sensitive and delicate issue because some people don't see it that way . I think that the whole idea of marriage is to spend your time,energy and affection on one person and giving another person that 'best friend' post is counterproductive. 
  2. The heart is treacherous and easily deceived and even without meaning to you can begin to put the affection of one person above your wife's and that can lead to disaster.   So for me, it's a no no. If I'm not the famale best friend then there is no point.
  3. What's your opinion?

ReplyQuote
_funkyFISH
24/02/2017 12:24 am  

ReplyQuote
erynshub
01/03/2017 8:03 am  

Ladies are always with the one with issue. Currently I have a problem with my best friend's girl friend. She doesn't even want to smell me and unfortunately my friend does not joke with me. There is no big deal,,,,to me the best thing the girl should do is to become her friend so she will have peace of mind. She will be someone she will walk up to who will probably help her out on occasions since she's the best friend to her man,

She can talk things out and handle it with  maturity. 

_funkyFISH liked
ReplyQuote
_funkyFISH
02/05/2017 8:56 am  
Posted by: erynshub

Ladies are always with the one with issue. Currently I have a problem with my best friend's girl friend. She doesn't even want to smell me and unfortunately my friend does not joke with me. There is no big deal,,,,to me the best thing the girl should do is to become her friend so she will have peace of mind. She will be someone she will walk up to who will probably help her out on occasions since she's the best friend to her man,

She can talk things out and handle it with  maturity. 

Yes...I agree, but you how some women can  feel so insecure.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register