Forum

My first heart break  

RSS

mhercie posh
09/05/2017 8:40 pm  

I could hear her crying from her bedroom. By the time I entered her room, she was saying “No, this isn’t happening. This can’t be real.” Her face was soaked in tears. Her boyfriend and campus sweetheart had just left her for reasons best known to him.
Her agony was pitiable. The boy had just shattered her heart. Her world was in a million pieces on her bedroom floor and I had no idea how to help her make a sense of it all. I held her and began to think on how to help my friend pick up the pieces.
I witnessed this 19 yr. old friend’s heart shattered by the young man she loved and cherished. Days passed without her eating. She wasn’t talking, laughing, or wanting to do much of anything. She had just lost her boyfriend and I knew she was in the grips of grieving that loss.
Even though I had powers, but I could not make her sweetheart change his mind. After days of wallowing in pains, I said to her, he did what he felt was best for him. I didn’t bash at her ex-boyfriend either. I told her, sweetheart, you need to cherish the love and friendship you both shared together as you heal up and move into your own future in a self-loving way.
Love yourself and be patient. It’s time for you to live your life for you now. I will stand by you and watch you blossom as a single, smart, compassionate, tender and lovable young vibrant and energetic woman.

Kaira.

ReplyQuote
Waleayo1
09/05/2017 8:47 pm  

Preach it girl!

Heartbreak isn't the end, it's the beginning of a whole new world. It opens our eyes to love and truth and sometimes it makes us reach for more after our heart is healed. 

ReplyQuote
mhercie posh
09/05/2017 9:04 pm  

what kaira is saying is that, its okay to be heart broken, some are just inescapable.
it might be your first.......and countless. its okay to feel the pain after knowing you gave ur all into it. sweetheart, its not the end of it. Don't be shattered and helpless. use that moment to grow and nurture the YOU. Grow the YOU that any guy or man would never resist or perhaps break your heart again. its might not be easy, but its worth it.
Kaira's true life story.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register