5 Tips In Making An Older Woman Fall In Love With You
All younger guys, at some point, fantasize about having a relationship with an older woman. But how exactly do you bring the courage to your door?
1. Dress To Impress: The average older woman has been around the block a few times. She’s seen more than you have, heard more than you have, and experienced more than you have. That also means that she is experienced a much wider range of social situations than you, and she knows how to dress for each and every one of them. Moreover, she feels entirely comfortable doing so.
It is paramount, then, that you get the dress code right whenever you are in her presence. Making the mistake of wearing a t-shirt to a smart, casual event or a tuxedo to one that requires full morning suit attire is likely to leave her feeling distinctly underwhelmed.
2. Know When To Keep Mute: This particular caveat is almost the opposite of the previous one, and counsels you to keep your mouth shut on occasion. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t air your opinion from time to time. Not at all. She actually likes that. What this point counsels is the importance of allowing free discussion on both sides. Some young men do try to dominate the conversation, but such a forceful and uninformed manner is unlikely to impress the independent and savvy older woman.
If you want to impress her, attempt conversation as a confident peer, but avoid commenting on subjects you know next to nothing about. She will identify your fraud in a second, and you will be lucky to get the time of day, never mind her phone number!
3. Avoid The Obvious: Although she is an older woman and this rather apparent age gap lies between you, that doesn’t mean she that wants to be constantly reminded of the fact. Silly references to her being a MILF, cougar, or hot mom will not impress her, and will probably solicit the execution of a stingingly swift slap across your jaw is expected. If you want to charm her, talk about her apparel, her wit, her beauty–not how many wrinkles she has on her neck or body.
4. Compliment Her: The older woman is a lot smarter and keen-minded than the little air-heads of your own age group. But she is not so bitter and cynical that she does not know how to appreciate the odd compliment. In fact, as she as she passes through her middle years, she’s probably more receptive to her ever-dwindling supply of compliments than ever before. Make her glow with a few well-chosen words describing your appreciation for her, and watch her melt in your arms.
5. Avoid Flattery: There is a huge difference between the act of paying a compliment and the act of attempting flattery. The former is a genuine attempt to express your appreciation for someone’s physical or cognitive attributes, and the latter, a form of deceit. Don’t forget you are dealing with an older woman, here. She will smell the BS in seconds and have you running for the hills, with your tail tucked firmly between your legs, if you offer anything less than the whole truth. You have been warned, so stick to it.