MRS FATIMAH A. ABDULKAREEM is one of our Panel Of Judges at the First Campus Female Gender Writing Competition. She has experience in organizational administration, management, human resource development and training which has spanned over twenty three years. In over twenty years, she has had Interface with governmental agencies, private organization, workers, group, trade unions, employers organization and other stake-holders in the employment industry with the objective of facilitating cordial employer-employee relationship on issues bordering on collective bargaining and social dialogue.
SOME UNPUBLISHED WORKS
- Selected Islamic Propagators in the Media (in partial fulfillment of B.A. Islamic Studies Degree).
- Impact of Trade Unionism on Worker’s Welfare Scheme in a Financial
- Institution – A Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC. (in partial fuliflment of Masters, Industrial and Labour Relations, MILR)
- An Assessment of the Contributions of Labour Union towards Combating HIV/AIDS among Civil Servants in Oyo State (in partial fulfillment of Masters, Industrial Education, (M.ED).
- The Effect of Radio Health Educative Programme on Rural Settlers – A Case Study of Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism)
- Employers’ Rights and Management Responsibilities
- Promoting Positive Labour Management Relations in Nigeria
- Essence of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Language Interference in Communication (seminar paper presented to the International Institute of journalism (IIJ)
Africanrubiz is a woman empowerment organization whose vision is to raise the status of the African woman by empowering her through orientation and direct enlighten, using the internet as a platform. In pursuant of this goal, Africanrubiz is rewarding female writers for participating in her vision of empowering the African woman. This we are doing through our First Campus Female Gender Writing Competition.